Monday 10 October 2011

STOP PLEASE

TO SOMEONE I USED TO KNOW,

*you know who you are*

Please stop stalking my blog. I have a new life now. Better from before. Stop posting something showing that you're the one who have been broken. If you're brave enough, stand up and tell world the truth. I've left my past, successfully move on now. Then you? Still sitting in front of your lappy and keep on stalking what i wrote here? Then copy my own words and post it to your new girl? So pathetic. Me gonna cry for you now. Move on please? Be happy. Learn to appreciate people around you. Dont repeat the same mistake again and again. Remember, we, girls, do have heart. You're not pleased to be here :) Thank you and dont ever come back.

I learn everytime I bleed. Thanks, because of you, I learn so many things through 'it'.

p/s : Saya sangat happy dengan life saya sekarang :) Tolong sesiapa jangan dengki and musnahkan apa yang saya ada. Terima kasih.

No comments:

Post a Comment