Thursday 20 October 2011

it's over

Finally it's over! MUET SPEAKING IS OVER :) fuhh lega. It was quite okay and fun! Thanks guys for your cooperate. Even though our marks were not that great, but we've tried our best. At first i was fuc*ing nervous, but then the feelings slowly fade and i feel much better when i started to talk, though my confidence level was quite bad. haha. Persetan kan. Concentrate on other muet papers. I really need to score for my reading paper.

Guys, I need to gain my spirit back, my confidence back. For me to prepare for the upcoming pspm. 8 days to go. I need to get scholarship, i dont want to burden my family. Anymore. Im lost now. I need something to push me up. To make me feel like studying, really hard. 8 days left for me to cover everything. I know i can do it but it's quite impossible right? I mean for just 8 days to read up and remember everything is IMPOSSIBLE. Urghh, somebody please help me. Please.

ps : can we stop the time for awhile?

No comments:

Post a Comment