Wednesday 26 October 2011

evaporation

Hey guys, its 2.35 pm now and i feel so sleepy. I need to rest. One hour nap is enough i guess. Thinking about the subjects i need to cover before next week, make me want to give up. Thinking about what my parents expect from me really make me insane. Haiyak! T__T Just  wish me luck for this upcoming pspm. Im hoping lac operon will come out for bio essay and maths, please be nice. Now im struggling on my chemistry. I need someone who's pro, i mean REALLY pro to teach me the last chapter, ionic equilibria. I'll give everything you want T___T #desperatemuch.

Oh, i wish i'll remember mama's birthday, 1st november. Got no paper on that day. Im planning to buy her something next week. Maybe scarf or brooch? Or cheese cake? I'll decide later. Im planning to follow my sis this holidays. I need to earn some money for second sem -.- Dont want to burden them. So, i need jobs! #yesimsodesperate

I need to rest. Feel much better now.

ps : LMFAO, everyday im shufffee-felin'~ motif? takda motif -.-'
pss : perut sangat sakit since yesterday and seems like ENO was not helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment