Wednesday 26 October 2011

nothing much

Here is so lifeless. Feels like im in boarding school, though i never know how it feel being there. ugh. Slightly same with matrik's life i guess. That's why i hate asrama, full with discipline. Im not a robot. I hate people ask me to do this and that. I hate doing the same thing everyday *thats what i do now, here -____-* main lampu suluh kena marah dengan mak guard pulak. CHILL lah! :p I miss home. My bed. My annoying sisters. My mum who talks a lot. My dad, who rarely at home, who always talk crap with me. I miss them. A LOT. Cant wait to see you guys this mid sem break.

To dian and tia *if you guys read my blog* ,

so sad you guys are not here :( miss karaokeing, gossiping, laughing with you guys. hmm. My upcoming holidays means nothing without both of you.

ps : lately ni belakang sakit sangat -.- salah tidur i guess. blame katil matrik

No comments:

Post a Comment