Saturday 8 October 2011

heart beat

Baru habis chapter reproduction. You know what, after study chapter tu I've fall in love :') with babies. That weird feeling, it just comes and I feel something when I look at the moment how a zygote could turn into a baby. A cute little baby :) I could never imagine how's the feeling holding your baby. Holding his/her hand. I've ever think of having baby without a husband =.=' like whaaaat? can ah? If can, no need to marry oso its okay as long as I can have a baby. Haha. But I want the cute one lah. Boleh gomol gomol dia. Okay hasmida sangat pelik malam ni -.- mungkin terlebih dos nescafe mocha. lalalalala~

BUT I DO LOVE BABIES. COME TO MAMAAAAA~

p/s : Tiba tiba rindu athirah, my cute baby dekat kuantan. I know you miss your kaklong very much kan? :'( mishh you too thirahhh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment