Monday 31 October 2011

relieve

I really need to do something to relieve my stress. Im not supposed to study last minute. This is what i keep saying for every exam *sigh* But still laa, i'll try my best and give everything this time. Sem two, no more last minute study. Paper 1 maths was fuuuu-king tough, i cried right after Mr Lim picked up the answer sheet. Ive never cried before, because of exam paper, especially maths. But alhamdulillah paper 2 was quite easy. I just hope it can cover what i did on paper 1. And now im done with science computer. Trust me, my brain is now full with memories. And really hope it'll stay till 4.30 pm today :D After that got four more papers to go. But tomorrow got no paper. Great. Cause i really need to rest this evening to gain energy for tonight. Now have to get ready for sc comp paper. Wish me luck peeps.

ps : planning to eat chocolate before entering that fuuu-king room
pss : Much in love with Mohamad Haziq Yaakob :)

No comments:

Post a Comment