Sunday 14 August 2011

#runawayyy

Still cant forget the pain ive faced before. Still afraid to admit my own feelings. I'd rather be alone than later be hurt by the person i love the most. yes, saya memang bodoh and memang penakut :) but i have reason why im acting like this. and im afraid i'll act like this forever. afraid to jump in a new relationship. i still cant throw away my past, my fears, my weaknesses, my mistakes. sorry cause i hurt our feelings. im the one who should be blame. im the one who was stupid in making decision. keep on doing same silly mistakes. tak penah nak berubah. yah, that's me :] its better macam ni kan? nobody's hurt, no tears, everything's gonna be okay ;)

p/s : sesiapa yang sakit hati or terasa hati dengan apa yang saya pernah buat and pernah cakap, im so sorry. didn't mean to hurt you. i have my own reasons in every decision i make. BAI YOLS~

No comments:

Post a Comment