Saturday 27 August 2011

FML

What did i do these few days back?

Balik balik je hangout with Dian and Tia. Went to wangsa walk, jalan jalan cari kemeja for me. Sadly, tak jumpa =.=' I wanna bought something for someone masa tu but serious got no idea what should i bought. In that case, after raya lah fikir nak beli apa and nak buat apa. I've plan something but dont know whether i can make it or not cause im sucks in surprising people -___-" Then, duduk rumah for one or two days, cant remember. After that got jobs at damansara with my adik, Fatin and Aizat. 9 am till 12 pm. We've been paid for waiting actually. Didnt feel like i was working -.- The day after that day, we, me and my sis went to PJ for tiara jacquelina's new clip video. If im not mistaken, her new song is 'Siapa Aku' lebih kurang lah. We were asked to wear a weird blonde wig and pink blazer with legging and heels and shade. WE LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF ALIENS :) The timing for the shooting is quite organized. We come at 10 am and finished at about 7 pm. But penat gila lah cause i have to wear heels for one whole day dekat sana. Balik balik kaki kiri sakit =.=' Actually yesterday we got another job at Damansara but just my sis yang pergi. LETIH LAH WEH HARI HARI MAHU KERJA. Today supposedly pergi jalan TAR with my mum, and adik but diorang pun tidur lagi =.=' haha. i thought i'll be the last person yang bangun this morning.

RAYA LAGI 3 HARI? :O

Im not in raya mood lah this year. Actually i was planning not to follow my family balik kampung but thinking of how many duit raya can i get nanti make me cancelled my plan :p hehe tak ikhlas kan nak balik kampung? Bukan tak nak balik, just when i think about something that keep on disturbing my mind these few days back, make me feel like staying at home doing nothing till 4th September =.=' can ah? haha.

BY THE WAY ME WANNA WISH TO YOU GUYS,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA! =)

P/S : So happy cause can wish 'you' selamat hari raya this year <3
P/S/S : And and ailefchuu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment