Monday 30 May 2011

FUCKED UP

because of one nightmare, my whole entire life will be destroyed

FUCKED UP
i was not okay when i woke up this morning. something was disturbing my mind. i had a nightmare last night. it was horrible. i think if its really happened, i cant continue my life and i'll give up. im quite down today because of that dream. everybody in my family like ignore me. my mum said i didnt have bright future and she's really disappointed with me. my dad didnt talk to me at all. everybody like doing their things without bothering about me. im all alone. i hope it wont be true. just a dream. and forever will be a dream. i need to start from now. no more playing around. no more wasting my time. just concentrate on what im doing. and focus on what i really i wanna be. there're so many things i need to improve and learn more. i need to leave everything behind and be more professional.


p/s : you guys mesti nak tahu mimpi apa kan? haa nak tau sila lah tanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment