Sunday 29 January 2012

random update

Feels like ages i didn't update anything here. I was not in a good condition last week. Got fever, headache, flu, cough *sigh* Tomorrow my mid sem start till thursday and guess what? I didn't touched even a damn book for this one whole week. Jyeah. I am surely gonna die tomorrow :D And now im here. At matrik. Again. But this time till April only then IM FREEE :D I'll be busy planning what to do to spend my loooong holiday before enter IPTA for degree.

To my sayang,

Good luck for this upcoming UPS. Get good result for me can? ;) I wish you all the best. I love you. Always. No matter how hard our situation will be, i wont go. This i promise you :)
And remember,

'KITA ADALAH SATU' :]

ps : Dude, im 20 already =.= Tiba tiba terasa tua pulak. Welcome to 2-series Hasmida.

No comments:

Post a Comment