Monday 30 January 2012

Mind your own

The time when people start talking. pffftt? -.-

Its fuuking funny when they pretend like they care. I know as friends we need to advice each other, BUT, are we that close? You think you have right to speak like that to me? Im not going to defend myself and to give even a damn reason that you have no right to know. Like who are you, dude? If you're my bestfriend, then it might be kinda logic if i am gonna give responds to what you've said. But since you're just one of my friends, or to be exact, one of 'them' that i don't give a damn, then i am going to ignore every single word that came out from your euw-stinky mouth :)

THANK YOU.

ps : macam lah baik sangat nak sound orang lagu tu ;/ diri sendiri tu lagi tak tentu hala nak bebel bebel dekat orang.

No comments:

Post a Comment