Monday 16 January 2012

looking forward with you

Maybe it's too early for me to plan my own future. 15 years from now :) I hope everything will run smoothly though i know storms might come and i might turn to wrong way but no matter what happen i'll wake up back. Like what had happened to me last 3 years. I failed my SPM. I make everyone disappointed with me, still remember those tears fell down, because of me. I cant bare to see them fall again.

Then i've decided to continue with form 6. Pure science. They said im gonna die facing form 6. At that moment, no matter what i have to achieve my dreams. To make my parents proud of me. After one month struggle with STPM, and yah, it was tough. Im suffering for that one month. Bought those expensive books. Then i got matriculation letter for two year program. I was not excited the moment i look at the letter. I didn't know whether i should go or not. At last i made a drastic decision to GO. I need to gain experience. Learn to be more independent. So, Penang here i come :)

And now, it's my last semester :) Though shits happened for these past one and a half year, i am still rising and shining till now. No faking smile, i am truly happy with what i've achieved. Since my last sem result was great, then matriculation was worth it! And the best part is, i have you, Haziq :) here with me. I could ever imagine that we'll be together and i'll love this much. We'll get a good result for this semester. I am struggling for us. I pray for us everyday. 

I wish to apply medic or dentist at UPM first, then UKM then last choice might be UITM. Tapi kalau ada rezeki i wish to continue my degree at Indonesia. Their medic take only 4 years. But some say they are not certificate, but if we get scholarship to continue there, then why lah not certificate -___-" ugh. Leceh betul. Me planning to apply JPA and MARA scholarship. Then whatever scholarship yang ada dekat Malaysia ni. Muhaha. And my busuk, i wish we'll continue degree at the same place or at least in the same country.

My degree might take 4 to 5 years. Wish i could get dekan for every semester. Hee ;) Then maybe if i still have you till my last year of degree, im planning to get engage. Then one or two years after that, means after i work, have my own salaries, own a car and maybe a house, then i wanna get marry :)  Ada ke orang bercinta lama lama? Insyaallah if jodoh tu kuat, bercinta lah sepuluh tahun pun takkan pernah jemu. I hope we'll stay forever.

.Letter for my future husband.

Dear my handsome future husband,

Please be ready mentally and physically to share your life with me. I don't really know how to cook. But I promise I am going to learn and make delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner for us. I love to sing. Just if you can't sleep at night, I'll be there sitting beside you and sing songs for you. I have this childish-personality. I cry a lot, boss around frequently. I hope you could adapt those things because i am just being me. I love when you hug me, it makes me feel save. I could be annoying most of the times.

I love watching stars. I wish we could go for stars sometimes. You're going to love it. I'll always be there to give you hugs whenever you need someone. I promise you wont face any problems alone. I love your smile, your hair, your smells, your way of teasing me, your face when you are sleeping. Everything about you is cute for me.

I love your parents. I can sense that they are full of kindness and will sincerely love me like you do. I admire your siblings, they seem lovable and caring. I would love to make you sweaters. So you could have the minds of me everytime you're in it. I am going to fight all difficulties that can make us apart. I'll go obsess after you. And make this world full of wonderfulness. The kids are going to get my heart. You're going to get my soul.

Sincerely, your cute future wife, Nurul Hasmida Azmi

No comments:

Post a Comment