Sunday 8 January 2012

belangkas much?

Long time no update. Sorry man, too busy spending time with my belangkas. Hari hari tengok muka dia.

Orang tanya 'hass, tak bosan ke?'

I laughed and said, 'i'll never get bored though we see each other everyday'

Even i need to see him everyday. If tak, i feel like im missing something *sweet tak hasmida?* hehe. I love the way you looked at me, like im the most beautiful girl in the world. I love the way you treat me, the way you touch me, the way you smile at me. I love the way we stick to each other like belangkas. hee ;) i'm lovin' it!

Oh yaaa, UPS is just around the corner. And i haven't prepared yet. Having problems with computer science and bio especially. Ughh. Maths pun still merangkak. I need to move my ass for this whole week! Weekend boleh relaks :p

Plans for this upcoming chinese new year holiday?

.STUDY SAMPAI MUNTAH.

Okay thats all for today. If im not busy then i'll update something tonight.

'Mana ada haziq, situ ada hasmida'
 
ps : wish oneday nanti, you'll officially be my belangkas. 

1 comment: