Tuesday 3 January 2012

2012

Happy to know i end up my 2011 with you. Though we're not celebrating it, really wish we could watch fireworks together *sigh* But spending time with you on the first day of 2012 was enough to make me smile and laugh like a baby dinosaur.

RAWR. oh i know im cute.

What i hope for 2012.

First, to change my attitude. Uhh, i really need to work on this. I am 20 on this 28th Jan. Why lah lahir awal sangat. Sedih. So, please stop behave like a 5 years old child.

Then i need to struggle for final on this upcoming April. Nice. Pray for me. Thanks.

Last but not least :) i hope our love grow stronger everyday. This time i wont go. I am not afraid to say he is the one. No one else could make me feel so special. I'll appreciate every single breath we inhale together, you're the only reason why im still smiling till today.

For now, i think i only need to focus on this three most-important-target since i cant focus on many things in one time.


Dear 2012, please be nice. I am hoping for awesome-ness this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment