Wednesday 28 September 2011

miss you papa

 
I dont know why but out of sudden i miss my dad. All the jokes he always told us. Nonsense and ridiculous 'mantera' and 'jampi'. He said he was from 'raja melaka' punya keturunan and boleh sampai langit ke berapa tah. HAHA. Yeah, that's my dad. Tak percaya? Tak percaya sudah. No wonder lah his daughter pun act slightly like him. We always talked crap and plan something silly, like buat muka selamba eating nasi lemak during fasting month at mamak. And banyak lagi idea pelik dia. I miss those days when we, one complete family sit together in master bedroom and chit chat about what each of us want and aim for. What we wish we could have and imagine something out of our mind was the best part :) I miss it when papa said he wanna be the most richest guy in the world and buy everything he want, like it could happen lah kan? -.-' Then he'll list everything he wish for. Apa yang dia nak i cant tell you guys lah, it's our family's secret :p Tapi sangat diluar jangkauan. I miss our karaoke's moment, when my dad choose his songs only. And check check dekat playlist tu penuh dengan lagu jiwang karat dia -.-' Paling rindu lagu 'Cinta Pandai Merdeka' and 'Permaisuri' :D Me and kakngah will surely sang together with him. Imagine lah berapa kerap kitorang pergi sampai dah boleh hafal most oh his songs =.=' Suara papa? hahh, DISASTER. Telinga batu macam kitorang je larat dengar dia melalak dalam tu. I miss you, papa. Really wish everything that we've ever been through will happen again someday. We, one complete and perfect family will always stick together no matter how hard the situation is :')

p/s : Im nothing without my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment