Sunday 18 September 2011

i wish i could

Flyyyy with you as far as i could. and reach the sky and the stars together. We'll runaway from life for awhile and forget everything around us. Just you and me tonight. We'll talking what ever we wanna talk, whatever we feel and whatever we ever thought. No boundaries between us. Touch my heart and make me flyy. Talk crap with me and do silly things together. Lay with me forever on a silent road. Make funny faces all the time, laughing like hell, hugging like you'll never let me go. The look in your eyes make me feel so safe. And gives me strength. Thanks cause you come into my life when i really need someone to lean on. Our love will stay till my last breath, insyaallah :) I love you, Mohamad Haziq Yaakob.

p/s : Just the look in your eyes assures me that the world is beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment