Sunday 18 March 2012

My hearts

For all the pain I've suffered before, all the heart broken I've faced before, all the loneliness I got thru before, for all those scars and wounds that can never fade, for all the shits that happened before, I must thank to Allah cause letting me learned such a precious lessons to teach me in my my growing process. This is my path, and I'm going to fight every difficulties until i reach my destiny.

The most important persons in my life, Mama and Papa. Who let me to see the world. Who knows me well, who can handle me. They teach me a lot. I know I'm not good daughter. Always created problems, make them disappointed with me, especially Mama. I'm sorry for not being such a nice daughter, but I promise you one thing. I'll be with you, I'll take care of you for the rest of my life. Thanks for everything. I miss you guys so much. I miss our old time. I miss spending time with both of you. Papa's silly jokes. How he makes us laughed. I miss everything. I promise I'll make you guys proud for having such an adorable daughter like me. I promise.

The second most important person in my life is you :) The way you make me smile, no one could describe it. The way you handle my temper, no one could know it. The way you accept my flaws, no one could imagine it. The way we're staring at each others' eyes, no one could understand it. Thanks cause being here whenever I really need someone to share everything. We'll fight everything together. I'll stay with you forever. And I'll never stop counting the years, until I am officially yours, can't wait to hear those three special words on this one special day.

'Aku terima nikahnya...'


Ps : Aku rasa aku dah ada segalanya. Terima kasih atas kebahagiaan ni.

No comments:

Post a Comment