Tuesday 13 March 2012

Cause i know we will never end

Those are the times when i ask myself: Is this worth it?

But seconds late, I remember our happy moments, how we are complete with each other and how this love that nourishes us is strong and beautiful. I wish you would just take my hand right now, and allow me to show you the bright side: we are meant to be happy together. I only want to hold your hand, be with you, having the love of my life to take care of me. I just want you close, feeling your heart and body close to mine. I want, and I never wanted that bad, to be sure we gonna have a great future together. A future where everything will be fine and nothing will come between us. I just want you and our perfectness together. Screw the rest of the world. I don't care. I just need you and I know you feel the same way. So stop filling your heart, mind and soul with negative thoughts. We want and we can change things and make them perfect. It's you and me against the world. We are gonna be fine. I truly hope that. Don't give up yet. Don't give up on me yet. You love me and I love you. I love you more than anything.

I know he's not the cutest boy in the world, but in my eyes he's gorgeous. His smile can make my day, especially when I know that I made him smile. He can make me laugh with his stupid jokes and his intelligence never stops to fascinate me. I've never felt this way before, this love goes deeper than any love I've ever had.

I know it's still the beginning, and there may be rough times ahead, but all I know is these have been the greatest seven months and twelve days of my life. And I hope for many more. With you.

No comments:

Post a Comment