Wednesday 1 February 2012

You're not alone

Together we stand.

I'll be by your side.

You know i'll take your hand.

Seems like i don't really care. BUT, i do care. In my own way. Its hard for me to be someone you wish to be with. I've tried my best. My very best. And i'll keep on trying, though we might get hurt. Cause i know it'll be worth it.

Sorry, i am not perfect enough. Sorry, i am not strong enough. Sorry, i am easily get hurt. Sorry, my heart is too fragile. Sorry, for being too sensitive. Sorry, i am not sensitive to others' feeling. Sorry, for being too selfish. Sorry, for my stupid ego. Sorry, for those harsh words. Sorry, for being myself.  Sorry, because there are too much of sorries here. I am sorry, for everything.

Just wanna let you know that,,

I. will. always. be. here. for. you.


#np bleeding love - leona lewis

1 comment: