Sunday 12 February 2012

nothing much

I think too much these few days back. Too tired with choir practice, but end up we sang like sh*t that night. Can't bare to hear it again. I miss my PDT choir team. You guys are still the best though we didn't manage to win the first prize, but by hearing back at our singing, it was worth it!

Yesterday i ran for 'Mini Kakom' with hajar and yati at first but end up arrived alone competing with few strangers. I kept thinking of him while running so maybe i can ran a little bit faster. And it kinda helpful because i reached college quite early. Hee :) Then at 2 pm, i went to the bball court to support my baby, though we are not from the same negeri. So i just support you :) His team manage to win second prize! Congrats sayang. Though you're not in a good condition, but you've tried your best. I'm really proud of you.

ICT week will be held next week. Till sunday i guess. Thank god me not involve in any of the activities. Need some rest because next two weeks is English week! I'm participating in choir as a conductor, representing my practicum. I am sure it'll going to be great! :) Rosma and me are going to take part in 'KMPP got talent' But i am not sure what song we'll gonna sing. The best part is, the winners will be absorbed to college musical theater and will going to fight with other matriculation colleges! :) Pray for me and rosma!

ps : I miss you hanging out with youu cupcake :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment