Friday 17 February 2012

Whispering

This entry make me sound too paranoid. I'm sorry.

Every fight, misunderstood, quarrel, make me afraid I might lose you. I don't know whether I am strong enough to face it. You came into my life, bravely touched my broken heart, fix and glue it pieces by pieces, and take a good care of it. Once you're in, then please don't go, please stay here and continuously make me smile. The moment when that 'insecure' feeling came, I can't help myself. I'll cry like hell and start to overthink. But then there's one voice keep on repeating...

"Jangan lah risau pasal jodoh. Setiap orang kan ada jodoh masing masing. Takkan lah papa nak biar anak dia jadi andartu?"

Everytime that voice came, I feel relieved :')

But still...

I'll never stop hoping you'll be the one for me. I'll keep on praying *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment