Monday 6 February 2012

Our day

No promises from shayne ward is playing

Every single moment I've spend with you was too precious. I don't wanna miss even one second feeling your presence. Yesterday was another unforgettable day with you :) Thanks you're continuously putting smiles on my face. Again. I can't stop loving you. The love grows stronger everyday.

I love it when you start to behave like a child. When you always make me laugh. When you annoyed me most of the time. When you make me mad. When you overreacted everytime i did something stupid. When you over protected me. I love you.

How lucky i am to own you. How lucky i am to secretly stole your heart. How lucky i am to get the chance to know you deeper. How lucky i am to stare at your eyes and see you're smiling because me. How lucky i am to be love by you.

Hey baby, when we're together. Doing things that we love. Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven. Feeling high. I don't want to let go boy. I just need you to know boy. I don't wanna run away. Baby, you're the one I need tonight. No promises. Baby, now I need to hold you tight. I just wanna die in your arms here tonight.

No promises from shayne ward is slowly fade 

Love staring at your sepet-panda-eyes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment