Tuesday 6 December 2011

tomorrow is the day

This night is the toughest night i've ever been thru, wondering what will happen tomorrow, my future, their hopes, what i've dreamed before, what could possibly i'd be 10 years from now. *Sigh* A doctor? nahh, mimpi je lah. Maybe something different, or something weird. But i just hope i'll be someone who'll contribute something for my country. And i'll be something i love, not because of what others want me to be but because i choose my own path. My own destiny.

I know something bad happened tonight but i cant figured it out. Her voice, her weak voice make me worry. I asked her what's wrong, why she sounds so sad. But like what i've expected, 'everything's fine'. I really hope that's true, though i know its not. I hate this feeling. Make me stress.

ps : Esok result pspm 1 keluar. I know i'll cry but i wont let people see im crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment