Monday 12 December 2011

happy to know you're here

I wonder how my life could be now, if you're not here with me. Im sure it'll be absolutely simple but yet i realized it'll be incomplete. Some people said, single is better, free from problems, no tears, no misunderstanding. BUT i think i prefer something complicated to make my life become more meaningful. With you here, out of sudden came into my life, i feel so lucky to have you, to own you, to say that you're totally mine, to hold your hand tightly, to get to know you well. You know what, your heart is stereo and it beats for me ;)

How do i get through a night without you
If i had to live without you
What kind of life would that be
I need you in my arm, need you to hold
You my world, my heart, my soul
If you ever leave
Baby you will take away everything
good in my life, and tell me now
How do i live without you
I want to know
How do i breath without you
If you ever go
How do i ever survive
Without you there'll be no sun in my sky
There'll be no world left for me
I'll be lost if i lost you

ps : i love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment