Thursday 15 December 2011

pagi yang indah

Hari ni tak turun dataran, got assembly -.- stupid assembly. Come on, we're not high school students, dude. Assembly reminds me of school. Need to beratur, and get ready for the spot check. Kuku tu mesti pendek, if tak for sure akan kena ketuk. I hate prefects though i used to be one of them. But i managed to stay for one year only, then i changed to librarian. I hate school cause i'll never feel like im one of the students. People might call me weird, who cares. Yes, i used to be something weird. Or in other word, a loner. I am not into friendships thingyy. Itu dulu. But now i learn how to make friends though it's quite awkward at first. At least i am trying.

It's about 4 months left, then i'll be no longer be here, around Penang. Tak tau bila lagi boleh datang sini. I've decided to apply dentist at UKM. Pray for me, for this last semester. I need to be a doctor. And what make me so sad thinking that i'll be no longer staying here is you. For sure susah nak jumpa nanti. I'll be missing you like crazy :( Really hope kita masuk U sama nanti, or at least satu negeri.

'Saat saat yang mengembirakan buat I adalah
bersama dengan orang yang I sayang'

I LOVE YOU :')

No comments:

Post a Comment