Friday 2 November 2012

Dunia kita

Bermula di matrik you usha I dulu tak tahu malu
I memang tak perasan so I buat tak tahu
You terus usha dan mengusha sehingga oneday you admit
Oh my dear I'm sorry cause I dah bepunya

Bila I single you masuk line then I accept you on the spot
The truth is I dont know why but you really stole my heart
But sikit sikit je I merajuk you selalu sabar pujuk
Lari around matrik and always dengan dunia kita

Let me tell you that I love you
And I never wanna wrong take my hand baby
Come go thru with me

Let me tell you that I miss you
And I never wanna lose you
You're my heart baby
My life in incomplete without you

Dalam pada I gembira
Sometimes I feel insecure juga
Cause I'm afraid losing you
And I always want you to be mine forever
Please be mine forever

ps : Me dedicate this song for Haziq :)
pss: I'll sing it to you if you suruh.   

No comments:

Post a Comment