Wednesday 19 September 2012

When storm's coming

I'll talk to you. Say I'm sorry...


Say I want to support you. Say I wanna be by your side. No matter what it takes...


Say I'll stand with you when you take on the world...


Say when it comes to you, going to the moon is as easy as breathing...


Show you what I can do. Show you the true power of love...


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Love is not all about the rainbows and kisses

Its also about the storm and disaster each other brings

But all it takes is for the other to be the umbrella

And I know, if I give up now, I'll never find true love

.............

 
Thanks for sending me this one special guy who can accept my flaws, mistakes, attitude, and accept me the way I am. To be honest,

YOU'RE ONE IN A MILLION MHY :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment