Thursday 13 September 2012

a beautiful year with you

Still remember the moment when i was staring at you for the first time. Can't really forget your eyes. They caught mine without me realizing it. Now i couldn't ever imagine my life without seeing those eyes.

Now you're mine for one year. Happy first year anniversary sayang. I hope it is not too late for me to post. What a beautiful year we have spent together. I feel safe here. I feel safe in all our insecurity. I’m wrapped inside them. I hope that’s okay. All our fears and complications, they like each other. They fit perfectly into each other’s molds. And it feels lovely to have something slip into place without having to think. Let’s close our eyes together. See what we want to see.

Hey You, I am really afraid. These indescribably perfect events, they don’t happen to me. I’m scared my insecurities won’t let you in. I am scared they will scare you. Beyond everything, above everything, I am terrified you might run away. Please don’t run away without me. Because you’re indescribably perfect. In every sense of the word.I’m going to hold on tight.


You and I. Yours and mine. Can we stay here and be insecure together?


ps: Please.. Hug me tightly like there's not tomorrow for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment