Thursday 2 June 2011

out of sudden

Things suddenly changed. i trust people too much and that was my BIGGEST mistake. but its okay, i'll take it as a lesson. trust nobody. and always keep your mouth shut. people do make mistake. but at least im not blaming others. yes i admit my fault and actually we are in the same boat, talking about the same thing. but the different is there's no sorry from me. just a simple sorry, then you think everything's gonna be fine? naaah it wont. trust me. yes, im keep on silent cause im not that good in talking. but doesnt mean im that pathetic cause i dont give a damn of what all of you think about me. no need to feel sorry, because i dont care if lose all of you. i dont care if i walk alone. I DONT CARE AT ALL. i can stand on my own. everybody is pointing at me right now. to cover all your mistakes? oh i forgot, you have said sorry to each other kan? so, the one with such a huge EGO refused to say sorry is me. who cares? i wanna stop being a plastic. there's just one way, backoff. so im backoff. bubye

p/s : CERITA CUKUP SAMPAI SINI

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pffffttt. whatever. korang tu stop berpura. semoga allah bagi hidayah dekat korang semua :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUCKAH WEH? Hello si gemuk babi di sini yang bertudung litup yang bersubahat dgn MARTINA dan SHIMA yang lesbian, say nak tanya awak, itu apakah ye? Sudah teranglah weh. Kalau aku pun mmg aku org pertama yg sebarkan pasal korang ni. GELI K. GELI SANGAT. Jangan nak hidayah sangat lah babi. orang semua hanya sekumpulan gemuk yang rasa diri dia betul dan tak boleh nak stand up diri sendiri. Berpijak di bumi yang nyata lah weh. Hah what is thaaaaaaaaaaaat? Sebenarnya korang tu yang dibenci dkt sana. K? GET MEE? Listen to me, HANYA SEKUMPULAN GEMUK. HAHA. Korang siapa je weh? Cun sangat? PANDAI sangat? Stop nak burst hasmida azmi here. You dnt know me well. Jangan sampai parents aku naik KMPP, sampai korang terlibat there. JUST STOP IT. Thanksbai

    ReplyDelete