Tuesday 19 April 2011

not important

So tired right now. not enough sleep, tak lunch lagi, just got back from hospital visit my grandpa, tomorrow kaki my grandpa kena operate. bone cancer. this is the third time he face the same operation. poor atuk ;( i love you. hope everything will be fine after this. cancer cell is not easy to cure. im afraid that in the future i'll be facing it too. hopefully, i wont.

TENSION!

OMG, result will be send to our house next week. if im not mistaken, next tuesday right? i hope mine would be okay lah. im not hoping to get like 4 pointer. but i hope its enough to make my parents smile :) and i can continue my second year this 23rd may. i cant wait to go back to penang and finish up my matrik. then get my result. then continue degree. it doesnt matter whether i'll continue at any local university or insyaAllah overseas :) as long as i can make my parents proud of having a daughter like me. i love both of you so much.


p/s : im so stress right now. i need someone to talk to. I HATE EVERYBODY AROUND ME!

my face is like this right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment