Tuesday 22 November 2011

sorry to say

First of all, i wanna say that this entry wasn't made to hurt anybody's feeling. But based on what i've experienced before. And im not gonna say that im good enough to speak like this. Im just a normal girl who always wish to speak out loud everything that ever crossed in my mind, but i know i cant. Could you imagine what will happen if i can possibly speak everything without thinking?


PEOPLE WILL KILL MEH.

Oh, lets go back to the main purpose i wrote this entry. I hate people who's always blame others' mistakes like they're GOOD enough to do that. Puh-leaseee? You ain't that perfect. So stop listing other people's mistakes. Think first before you speak. Respect others' feelings. I know maybe there's someone who's pissing you off. But cakap elok elok tak boleh ke? -.- CHILL LAH! tak payah nak menggelabah sangat.


AND...

I don't say im a good person, but im trying my best to change. To be a better person. Just i need one more chance to repair everything back. Just one more chance.


PROMISE I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL AFTER THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment