Sunday 27 May 2012

counting the days

It has been one month since I left matriks. And guess what, it is quite boring to just stay at home, locked myself in my room and eat like a monster. Haha. I think I'm gaining weigh for this whole holidays. Ughh. Work? I'd prefer going to work. At least I'm wasting my time to get my own money. But yah, since I'm not that experienced in this 'being extras' thinghyy, so what can I do is just wait till those people need more extras *sigh*

Oh yah, the result will be coming out this Tuesday. It hurts my stomach everytime I think about it. I just hope I could get dentistry for my degree. And then everyone will continuously smile because of me. Heee.

My baby came here to meet me last week. Thank you for the moment sayang :) It was a great week with you. I keep on saying I can't believe we could stay till today. And yah, I really meant it. No one could ever understand me like you do and no one could ever see how wonderful I am like you do. I don't need you to be perfect. I don't need you to be rich, I don't need you to be popular, I just need you to be you, my Haziq :) cause I keep falling in love with the same person everyday.

People says when both of you make a promise to not leave each other and will stay together forever, there will be this one special bond that no one could possibly break it. And both of them are considered engaged. Sooooo,

PROUDLY TO SAY THAT I'M ENGAGED NOW :)

No comments:

Post a Comment