Sunday 1 April 2012

It's eighth!

Really can't believe we have made this far.

Together. I can't believe you're real. You know, the man who could stay and hold my hand for such a long time without even complaining how hard it was to take care of me, to handle me. Maybe for some couples it's not such a long time, but, for me this is the toughest month and I'm quite afraid of this month. But we manage to go thru right? Though it was quite tough at the beginning.

Someone told me before, there will be this one person I'll never get bored of, though have to see his face everyday every second. I'll never get bored though we texting right after we met. I'll never get bored hearing his voice every night.

Now I know, this is real.

The day when I look at the same person and I saw something more than I did the day before.

When my tummy says its kind of bloated with those colorful butterflies.

And the mind sings Arcadian songs, beautifully.

I finally agree with Micheal learns to rock that I won't fear tomorrow.

I'll protect this relationship, fight for you, fight for us. I want to show you that I'm real and I'm not like the rest.

.THIS LOVE IS REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment